Find the work and life you love with
“Fasttrack to Finding
Your Dream (Free Range) Career”
Discover a new way of (office-free) work and (free range) life you will still love in 10 years’ time.
A unique 7 week intensive programme, designed and personally led by leading career change coach, Marianne Cantwell. Over the phone so you can join from anywhere in the world!
Note: Jan-May 2011 seats are sold out. Please click here to sign up for the waitlist to get first dibs on any future group based courses
- Would you like to do something else, but have no idea what that is?
- Are you not the person you thought you’d grow up to be?
- Does the thought of Monday morning ruin Sunday evening?
- Would you like to do something you love, every day, and be proud of what you do?
- Have you read all those career change books, gone around in circles, and still find yourself stuck?
- If you don’t do something about it, will next year be more of the same?
If you are ready to do things differently, join us in our fast paced and inspirational “Fasttrack to Finding Your Dream Career” group coaching programme. Designed to get you out of your head and into action.
This is for you if you are:
- Stuck in a seemingly successful career… which you know is wrong for you.
- Sure of what you don’t want (ie: what you are doing right now!) but have no clue what you DO want.
- Wanting to make sure you make the right choice in your career change, and find out what work you will still love in 10 years’ time.
- Someone who would LOVE that freedom and fulfilment of being a Free Range Human – but you just don’t know where to start
This is NOT for you if you need to replicate your full time income within the next 2 months. This programme delivers long term fabulous career directions, not short term stopgaps.
It is also NOT for you if you want another ‘job’ – this is about going Free Range, creating your ideal career by being your own boss rather then settling for another pre-packaged job solution.
The 7-week small-group programme helps you tap into what you love, open up new career possibilities and keep up the momentum to create lasting changes.
Here’s what previous participants have to say
Click below to listen to what the last group said about the programme (they said this all unprompted, in one of the sessions!) Listen Here
This stuff works!
When participant “Sarah” started this programme she had no idea what she wanted to do, had never worked for herself before, and yet here’s where she is now in her own words:
“I’ve billed £40,000 since I completed your course 8 months ago… that’s money earned doing something I love and no longer stuck in a boring office all day! I would never have gotten off my butt and done it without your help. Thanks for kicking my ass into gear!”
Why the group environment works
PLUS, the close-knit group environment keeps you accountable – you’re reporting in every week, and that means you keep moving. If you’ve been stuck in your head for too long, this is just what you need.
As this is over the phone you can be based anywhere in the world – we have had people call in from Australia, South Africa and the US, as well as the UK.
The impact of the process (much more than job ideas…)
“I thought when I started this programme that we’d be making lists of job possibilities and researching options…. but it is much more a voyage of self discovery. It is a far more intense process than I thought it was going to be, It is more personal, more thorough and much more wonderful.”
“The fact that we were meeting over the phone every week meant that I actually took actions that otherwise I would just have talked about. I made more progress over 7 weeks than in a year of thinking about this”
Joe explains what the “Fast-track Finding Your Dream Career” Group Coaching programme is like from a participant’s perspective (Joe went from city lawyer to entrepreneur and beyond)
How it works
- We ‘meet’ once a week in a teleconference call, at 19:15 (UK time) on Wednesday evenings. Each call is led by Marianne Cantwell.
- Between sessions you are buddied up with another Dream Career participant. This means you have someone to support you and work through the process with.
- You get a 100+ page workbook with the best of Marianne Cantwell’s exercises to help you figure out your ideal career.
- The programme is an intense, challenging process, which you work on during the week between each phone session.
- Each week we focus on a different area. Throughout you take simple actions to explore your newly-emerging areas of interest between each session.
- As part of the course you create a ‘play project’where you deliver something that gives you the experience of an area you develop an interest in… before committing to it as a ‘life direction’. You won’t know what your project is when you enter the course, we’ll help you find it.
- Doing this means you get out of your head, get to experiment in a safe environment, open up opportunities and build confidence as you achieve something you can be proud of. It will give you more ideas and insights than you’d ever get sitting at home.
- Listen to the impact doing this play project had on a participant who entered the course with NO IDEA of what she wanted to do, and who for years had been changing her mind about what she really wanted Listen Here
- Guaranteed personal attention in a very small group – numbers capped at 4-6 – to ensure you have plenty of attention and time.
BONUS: Now includes an advanced personality assessment, and full report, designed specifically for people who would like to work for themselves. Listen to the impact this assessment had on a participant who was ‘very sceptical’ of personality tests! Listen Here
This tells you what activities are your strengths (and what you should avoid/outsource). It gives you your personal path to success and happiness, and tells you whose advice YOU should follow (and whose you should ignore).
“It’s as though your process gave me permission to value the talents I’ve hidden for so many years, and I can’t tell you how wonderful and exciting it feels to know that I’m going to be building this idea into a business.” Sally, 2010
SCROLL BELOW TO BOOK
I CAN’T DECIDE! One moment…. if your inner chatter sounds something like:
“Will this work for me? Is it worth my time? What will my patner/friends/parents think? Am I really worthy of a dream career? Can I commit? Will it be too hard? Too easy?”
Woah. *breathe*. It’s ok. Just click here NOW, I have something to say to you.
Everyone else, stay here – I can’t wait to get you moving, so let’s get started below!
How to book
You might notice we don’t have a booking form. That’s because I don’t take just anyone on this journey.
It is important we have the right mix of people in each group, so I speak personally to all potential Dream Career Changers to determine your suitability for the programme before booking you in.
To get started email me directly (either below, or at email@example.com) saying why you are interested in the course.
I look forward to hearing from you: let’s get moving today!
PS: As this is over the phone you can be based anywhere in the world – we have had people call in from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the US, as well as the UK.