for press + bloggers
NOTE TO BLOGGERS AND PODCASTERS: The below page is for mainstream press but I also do interviews for blogs or podcasts if there’s a good fit. If you’re a blogger, click here for more info.
Media profile + publications
Expert topics (examples)
Free Range is the new career change. This alternative to corporate life strikes a chord with stressed out professionals who are becoming more disillusioned with ‘jobs’ in this insecure economy and are dreaming of making a (good) living without an office or a boss, getting paid to do something they love, on their terms. I can provide an expert opinion (from the UK and the US) on this growing trend and the people behind it.
I also spent 5 years as a full time world traveller running my business from my backpack and I’m happy to talk about how that works.
Examples of potential interview topics include:
- Standing out from the crowd in a crowded market
- Setting up a business for under £100
- What to do when you want to do everything
- Making a change once you’re established and have a measure of success (aka the “can I just give this up?” question)
- Creating a business that works for your personality and strengths
- Portfolio careers
- Location independent businesses
UPDATE: for my current press topics (and fresh pictures!) see this new press page.
For all press enquiries please email media [at] free-range-humans.com
High-res photos for download
(click each photo for full size version)
Free Range working shots
Photo credits: Phillip Van Nostrand