Where is Marianne today?
Since escaping my career cage, I’ve created a free range career where I live and work anywhere I choose in the world… running my business wherever there is wi-fi. Here’s where I’m doing it at the moment.
Your one-stop Marianne-stalking shop
(this is where I’ve been recently, and where I will be over the next 12 months or so).
- August 2012 – *London*, UK (in time for the London Olympics 2012!)
- September-October 2012 – *Indonesia* (mostly Bali), after a stop in Singapore
- October-November 2012 – Stop in Bangkok, then *USA* West Coast (Santa Barbara and around LA) followed by *New York City*
- December 2012 – January 2013 - *London*, UK to visit my favourite cafe haunts (and singlehandedly prop up the local soy-flat-white economy), with a visit to *France* over new year.
- February 2013- *Mauritius* to visit family (and pretty beaches).
- March-May 2013 – *London* based, with sidetrips around Europe (*Norway* + *Italy* + *Berlin*) and then 2 weeks in *Bali* (via Singapore) for a conference + time free ranging in the ricefields.
- June 2013 - Taking off for the *USA* halfway through the month, starting with NYC.
- July-August 2013 – *USA*: NYC then west coast, headed up to the mountains and lakes of California + Oregon.
- the rest of 2013… a secret adventure is in the works! Watch this space.
To follow my adventures, sign up to get weekly updates, and a dose of love + advice to get you where you want to be. Join me!